Saturday, December 03, 2005

How Prolific!

In case you haven't noticed, I've put a bunch of posts today. Well, I'm just transferring the most recent ones from my xanga site over to this one, still not sure which one I'll stay with (if not both).

Well, now that I've realized that pictures make things so much better on this site, here's a quick one to check out this interesting mash-up of Queen and 50 Cent (like Danger Mouse's "Grey Album" or Jay-Z and Linkin Park's "duets"). The picture alone deserves your respect, but there are actually a few tracks that turned out nice.

If nothing else, get:
-We Will Rock You In Da Club
-This Is How We Bite The Dust
-Candy Bottom Girls (if I had to pick a third)



Q-Unit - Greatest Hits

By the way, what did 50 Cent say to his grandma when he saw her knitting a sweater?
-"Gee, you knit?" (thank you, thank you, you're far too kind!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerald San Jose said...

HAHAHAHA.. thats awesome.. G-UNIT!

December 03, 2005 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home